Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm pretty new to the world of wiring. I replaced my brake light before but it was with step by step directions.

how do i go about connecting both the x arc brake lights to the the cable for the stock brake lights? i feel like the blinkers will be easy but splitting the connecting between the one to two I'm not so sure about. any way you could take a picture of it or try to explain it to me? Thank you!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahhhhhhhhhhh I Love you so much i just ordered the Xarc Blinks and brake light combo. this could be more perfect timing for me thank you so much!
Yeah!!! They are awesome, super bright and low key, best blinkers hands down! I run all their stuff on my bikes!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty new to the world of wiring. I replaced my brake light before but it was with step by step directions.

how do i go about connecting both the x arc brake lights to the the cable for the stock brake lights? i feel like the blinkers will be easy but splitting the connecting between the one to two I'm not so sure about. any way you could take a picture of it or try to explain it to me? Thank you!
Yeah, its pretty easy, you run both the running light wires from the blinkers to the running light wire from the stock harness, so 2 wires into one, same goes for the brake light wire, both x-arc brake wires solder to the single brake light wire from the stock harness.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yeah, its pretty easy, you run both the running light wires from the blinkers to the running light wire from the stock harness, so 2 wires into one, same goes for the brake light wire, both x-arc brake wires solder to the single brake light wire from the stock harness.
awesome! that's what i was thinking but wasn't sure if it was right. is there any better want to clean up the 2-1 combo like some sort of posi tab or something that i should get before doing this?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome! that's what i was thinking but wasn't sure if it was right. is there any better want to clean up the 2-1 combo like some sort of posi tab or something that i should get before doing this?
You could do something like that for sure, I just soldered the wires and used heat shrink, all and all pretty clean. Then you just tuck the wires down by the battery box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts