Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
How did it go?
So I've had the windscreen installed for about 4 days now and it's been awesome! I am actually surprised by how much wind it has deflected. I've ridden it around the city and on the 401 and DVP. It doesn't eliminate it completely (or provide as much protection as the bigger ones) but honestly, it makes a difference and is recommended by me. Installation was super simple too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds awesome. I'm tempted to try it. When I go to the office I'll be driving Gardiner/DVP so the wind blockage will be welcome. It does look pretty easy to install too. Thanks for the recco!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered this one a few days ago, looking for something small that fits the bike. Like you just looking for a little something to help on longer highway rides. I saw the long lead time but didn't realize it shipped from China. Oh well, might be next season by the time it's on and ready to ride but we'll see!
Here it is on the bike. It was a very windy day when I took it out so I can't say for sure, but when it was calm it seemed to help. Have to see if we get another dry day before winter.

This one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0842K98JK

Attachments

21 - 24 of 24 Posts