Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Interesting stuff. Anyone ordered from them yet?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would love to order but another user on this forum said they wont ship to US and he has tried contacting them to no avail. Unless something has changed

·
Registered
712 Posts
I don't know if they'll ship to the US or not.... their shipping info allows you to choose the US from the drop-down menu... but there's only a Province block (not city/state), so I'm not so sure about that. I suppose the zip code would identify the city you're in, and you could put your state in the Province block, but I dunno...

Not to mention, the ONLY payment option listed is a bank transfer, and I have no desire to give my banking info to a site that may or may not ship what's ordered.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have emailed them and they did respond. They do ship to the US, it takes about 10 days for parts to arrive is what they told me. Prices are in Thai Baht currency.
$30 US dollars is equal to about $1,000 in Thai Baht currency or .03 per $1.00.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I put in a order just to see what would happen and emailed them about it after I received the order information and this is what they sent back.

Hello,
we've seen your order.
The next step is to transfer the amount to the notice number below.
List Price 17,600 THB
Delivery Price 8,000 THB
Total 25,600 THB

Our account number is 740-2-244350 Kasikorn Bank. by TANADIT SARAWEK

SWIFT CODE ''KASITHBK"

Address :50/15-16 WUTTHAKAT ROAD BANGKOK JOMTHONG BANGKOK 10150.THAILAND

TEL :0+662-8754536

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : SAVING ACCOUNT

Delivery time is around 10 days.

Please send proof of transfer. And your address in the delivery after the transfer.

Thank you
k -speed

·
Registered
190 Posts
Won't they take a credit card for payment? Save you the time and money to do a bank transfer.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I sent them emails and they never responded. I contacted them on facebook and they said they wouldn't ship to the USA. Also when checking they only allow bank transfers and wouldn't accept credit card or paypal. I know a lot of people over there have used them, but I don't feel comfortable dealing with them like that. If some other members have luck then maybe I would give in.

Be warned. The parts they are selling are aftermarket so fit and finish won't be what we are use to in the USA on everything.
Their exhausts and some other parts are chinese with their name screen printed on them. They only part they may have made is the link pipe on some of the exhausts.

For example. The exhaust below is listed for 3900 Baht. That is a $115 USD plus their shipping price from what I heard will put it at $200 USD

It is this exhaust painted black then with their logo on it. They only part they are adding is painting it black and that metal bar used to change where it mounts.
Universal Thunder Dual Exhaust Muffler Black End Pipe Street Bike Motorcycle New | eBay

So they would be charging about $130 more than you could buy it for on ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Working with K-Speed now and they will do Western Union. Which can all be done online and you can use your debit or CC as well as bank transfer.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Working with K-Speed now and they will do Western Union. Which can all be done online and you can use your debit or CC as well as bank transfer.
can you tell me exactly how I can contact them about doing it Western Union. I would like to buy some of their products if it's cheaper than eBay. I'm just looking for the headlight and cowl unit. And fairings

·
Registered
44 Posts
zeeds has a headlight setup now and they're way easier to deal with. I wish k speed would do paypal.
I bought the headlight and cowl from zeed and I bought the side fairings and new body fairings from K speed. As of now they do PayPal. Very simple ordering. They even put my side fairings in the package with my body fairings to save on shipping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.