Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Im new here.
Does anyone know the width of the manual rebel 1100 between the footpegs? I want to order one but dont know if it will fit the door to my storage :)

Im swedish so im sorry if my english isn´t that good :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
overall width is 853 mm ...more than likely this is the handle bar ...since you want to get it through a doorway you will be more likely be dealing with handlebar width vs footpeg width

from service manual
Font Rectangle Parallel Number Document

info is also available in the owners manual on page 164 which anyone can download from Honda's website
Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Parallel

·
Administrator
1,684 Posts
Agree, that must be the handlebar dimension. You have a few more inched to work with until you get to the footpegs.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

·
Registered
160 Posts
if it helps, the foot pegs do flip up just a tad, I'd recommend leaving the door open if you plan on riding inside.

·
Registered
703 Posts
if it helps, the foot pegs do flip up just a tad, I'd recommend leaving the door open if you plan on riding inside.
what difference would folding up the footpegs make when the handlebars are wider?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what difference would folding up the footpegs make when the handlebars are wider?
Because you can turn the handlebar and put one side through the door first.
That's why I wanted to know the width of the pegs :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'll be out poking around in the garage today and give it a shot, bike on stand to keep it level, plumb lines from outer edge of pegs to floor mark floor with chalk, measure distance between marks, will that work?

Reactions: R80rt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll be out poking around in the garage today and give it a shot, bike on stand to keep it level, plumb lines from outer edge of pegs to floor mark floor with chalk, measure distance between marks, will that work?
That will be perfect! :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
29 and 3/4 inches but with foot pegs flipped up (and held) you got an easy half inch more per side, these measurements may be slightly small due to extreme temperatures. It's so cold here the bike has probably shrunk by a few inches, gotta be in the high 40's F out there with wind chill making mid 40's

Reactions: R80rt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
29 and 3/4 inches but with foot pegs flipped up (and held) you got an easy half inch more per side, these measurements may be slightly small due to extreme temperatures. It's so cold here the bike has probably shrunk by a few inches, gotta be in the high 40's F out there with wind chill making mid 40's
Big thanks! I will by you a beer if you visit Sweden! :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
WOO HOOO free beer, ! On my way!!!! Jus need to plan my route and gas stops for the rebel!:p

Reactions: Gortok
1 - 12 of 12 Posts