Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
It's interesting....

My reaction to seeing the pics of the bike went like this:

"I don't like the looks of that....now wait a minute....(more pause)...You know what, I kind of dig the look of that bike!" I wouldn't do it to my bike....but I like it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's interesting....

My reaction to seeing the pics of the bike went like this:

"I don't like the looks of that....now wait a minute....(more pause)...You know what, I kind of dig the look of that bike!" I wouldn't do it to my bike....but I like it!

Thanks for your reaction and all the drama, I think that’s the great thing about this bike you make it the way you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here's a pic of my bike with the red tape on the wheels.
modmaster

Reactions: Bobumus

·
Registered
24 Posts
The wheel stripes are from Amazon and are supplied in 4 sections per side of wheel. It is a bit of a painstaking job to put them on straight but I think it's well worth it. This is about the eighth bike I have put stripes on so I am an old hand at it by now. In daylight the stripes match the color of the tank very well.

modmaster

Reactions: Bobumus

·
Registered
50 Posts
The wheel stripes are from Amazon and are supplied in 4 sections per side of wheel. It is a bit of a painstaking job to put them on straight but I think it's well worth it. This is about the eighth bike I have put stripes on so I am an old hand at it by now. In daylight the stripes match the color of the tank very well.

modmaster
Thanks for the info! The thought never even crossed my mind until I saw yours, but now I’m considering it. Mine’s all black but it might be fun to experiment with some different colors to match some grips or something.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the info! The thought never even crossed my mind until I saw yours, but now I’m considering it. Mine’s all black but it might be fun to experiment with some different colors to match some grips or something.
They also make black reflective stripes for the wheels

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts