Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
979 Posts
I will confirm that neither will be effective in the rain or even just from a slightly wet road
I have the H2C fender which maybe slightly longer than the other two but I still get the muddy stipe all the way up to the back of my helmet.

Dry weather only or a dry climate is thier only use.
The built in LED strip light is not the best illumination in daylight, so it’s best to install an additional stop light.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will confirm that neither will be effective in the rain or even just from a slightly wet road
I have the H2C fender which maybe slightly longer than the other two but I still get the muddy stipe all the way up to the back of my helmet.

Dry weather only or a dry climate is thier only use.
The built in LED strip light is not the best illumination in daylight, so it’s best to install an additional stop light.

Thank you so much for the response. The H2C fender was actually my alternative if these two weren't able to stop the rain/mud on my back but never mind, I guess I'll have to make a custom one. The fact that you were able to get your hands on a H2C rear fender is beyond me lol.

·
Super Moderator
979 Posts
Thank you so much for the response. The H2C fender was actually my alternative if these two weren't able to stop the rain/mud on my back but never mind, I guess I'll have to make a custom one. The fact that you were able to get your hands on a H2C rear fender is beyond me lol.

My Rebel is one year old this month & I bought the H2C fender soon after purchasing the bike so they were widely available at Honda Bigwing main dealer Thailand.
A few months ago they ceased production of the fender, most have been sold by now & hard to find, there may be a few remaining on eBay though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Rebel is one year old this month & I bought the H2C fender soon after purchasing the bike so they were widely available at Honda Bigwing main dealer Thailand.
A few months ago they ceased production of the fender, most have been sold by now & hard to find, there may be a few remaining on eBay though.

Lol exactly why you're one of the few. Theres one on ebay for $600+...crazy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts