1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
707 Posts
I don't think so. The Corbin bolts in to the hole that you'd put the Honda passenger seat and that hole is approximately 11.5 inches from the back of the round bar that surrounds the stock seat. I don't believe that the cowl is even that long.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah I see, makes sense. Do you know of any alternatives for what i'm looking for? I like the shorter fender, but would still like to be able to take passengers for small trips.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ah I see, makes sense. Do you know of any alternatives for what i'm looking for? I like the shorter fender, but would still like to be able to take passengers for small trips.
The tail tidy is cosmetic, not structural. It won't support the weight and it would be dangerous to attempt it.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Is it just me that thinks the rear section of the Corbin seat looks awfully hideous? It's like having a double rear fender.
I have one and it's bad but not as bad in person. I would have preferred either a solo Corbin or the Gunfighter and Lady that they make for the 250.

·
Registered
868 Posts
i can get you the height tomorrow if gary doesn't beat me to it. just don't feel like going back out to the garage right now LOL.
**** yes it's comfier than stock. it's the best seat i've ever owned on any bike. period.
another benefit, because of the shape is the lower back support. you can basically lean back slightly because of the rise to the rear section.
also gary is right about the rear section. the seat would've been better as a solo. i'd be fine with the raised portion as i mentioned above. just eliminate the hump section so you'd still have the whole rear fender exposed.

·
Registered
868 Posts
i asked before i bought it if they were going to make another model, all they could say was "not at this time" so i pulled the trigger anyway cause i wanted the comfort. i might consider changing in the future if they make one of their other ones.. but i'd never get rid of a corbin seat altogether at this point.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts