Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just found a thread already covering this. It was titled Cellphone Mount and in English we dont use Cellphone.
Cheers all

·
Registered
100 Posts
I use Ram as well, its a bit pricey but very very good. It holds the phone surprisingly strong (but not damaging) and the design allows you to position the way it fits you. I cant really speak for this claw base, I have the U-bolt type..

·
Super Moderator
979 Posts
I was really disappointed that the Tank base doesn’t fit the Rebels tank as that’s the one I wanted.
Ram mounts are expensive so opted for a cheaper usb Xgrip import, does the job..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi there,
Anyone using the Ram Tough Claw Mount as per pic. I want to get one but not sure if it fits ok.
Cheers
I have two of these claws, and they work well enough. One side is curved for a smaller diameter than the other side of the claw's jaw. This is supposed to allow it to work with different sized tubes, but really makes it not fit any as well as it could, but it still works. Clamps to the handlebar with a quickness, but it's also too easily removed. The U-Bolt style is more permanent. The clamp Claw style doesn't marr your bars though, so it's a trade off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts