·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Rebel 1100 DCT
64 Posts
I installed the Puig windshield for the Rebel 500 before this came out (with zero modification and easy fit in 20 min and going strong after 4,000 miles). I looked at the new Rebel 1100 windshield photos but can't seem to tell the diff between the 500 shield I installed. Anyone know the difference with the new one made for the rebel 1100?

Here is my earlier post.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I installed the Puig windshield for the Rebel 500 before this came out (with zero modification and easy fit in 20 min and going strong after 4,000 miles). I looked at the new Rebel 1100 windshield photos but can't seem to tell the diff between the 500 shield I installed. Anyone know the difference with the new one made for the rebel 1100?

Here is my earlier post.
at least the new shield coming out for the 1100 fits around the headlight poperly

·
Registered
Rebel 1100 DCT
64 Posts
at least the new shield coming out for the 1100 fits around the headlight poperly

Thanks for highlighting the fit. It does have nicer fit and better look with headlight.
But the height looks much shorter than the Rebel 500 model which currently on my bike is only high enough to block wind on my chest not helmet.
Will be looking forward to seeing reviews on people getting the new shield on how the wind blockage is on the new model for 1100.

·
Registered
2021 Honda CMX1100 DCT
120 Posts
I have just ordered the one for the 500 .. Will see how it goes with it .. The one coming out in May or June might look a little cleaner but even in North Florida is too cold to do a lot of riding like this morning is 36 F so will be missing my breakfast group monday ride .. I did notice the installation looks identical ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts