Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,309 Posts
I have a MR heater which uses 2 small propane bottles of gas. Works enough to take the chill off when I have to be in the garage. Of course, my garage only gets down to 45-49 degrees so not as cold as some. I also dress warm too but not quite like the Michelin Man.

· Registered
728 Posts
Put the bike in the bedroom, be considerate and put it on wifey's side, so she can get up and polish it witrhout having to tip toe around so as not to wake you

Reactions: sonwon

· Registered
1,309 Posts
I got in 73 mile day ride today at just over 50 degrees. Windshields help too. Heated vest and winter gloves and pants and freezeout underwear too. Nice and toasty warm ride.

My wife would polish my bike will that Brillo Pad. Not cool. She keeps 10ft away for her safety.

· Registered
728 Posts
I did get in a 12/25 ride, and it was just over 60F. Would have liked a longer ride, but my wife wanted to come to, and leans towards shorter.
I hope your wife is feeling better after losing consiousness, also leaning towards shorter might be a bad thing on a fast curve

• Haha
Reactions: Emil

· Registered
417 Posts
The wife's bike has been covered outdoors for a few months. It started getting some mold on throttle grip which was the highest point under the cover. The zinc on some of the bolts got a little more corrosion but the steel underneath was unaffected.

Now that our Christmas tree is put away and after a good long ride on Tuesday, I got it parked in the dining room. My Zero has been parked in the living room for some time now.

· Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The wife's bike has been covered outdoors for a few months. It started getting some mold on throttle grip which was the highest point under the cover. The zinc on some of the bolts got a little more corrosion but the steel underneath was unaffected.

Now that our Christmas tree is put away and after a good long ride on Tuesday, I got it parked in the dining room. My Zero has been parked in the living room for some time now.
Your wife is a keeper!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts