Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Take off the cat sarcophagus and it will stop wobbling. There is no need to carry your deceased favourites with you at all times. Just bury them in the garden like everyone else.

Apart from that I think you made some friends here with the guys who have 300s.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for review, very entertaining. This is my first bike and I'm finding it a blast to learn on so can't wait to get more comfortable. It's a bit challenging learning anything here on the streets of NYC . I don't think i spotted a building over 2 stories in your vid , that terrain looks relaxing where you recorded. ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
You don't learn anything if it's not challenging.

This bike is so easy to ride that I wonder how one can crash it.

On the one hand I wish I had had that bike when I was learning, on the other hand I think that in order to learn to handle a bike you need to spend a few years riding an old bike that handles like poo.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Take off the cat sarcophagus and it will stop wobbling. There is no need to carry your deceased favourites with you at all times. Just bury them in the garden like everyone else.

Apart from that I think you made some friends here with the guys who have 300s.
Oh yeah, sorry about talking such harsh trash about the 500's little sister. I should be more tactful and wasn't thinking about how offensive I would take it if I had the 300 :/ My bad, I'll try to be more discerning about talking smack about blood relatives...

I'm new to the idea of making videos of the motovlogger styles, so please share? I don't know, but thanks for watching! More to come! >:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for review, very entertaining. This is my first bike and I'm finding it a blast to learn on so can't wait to get more comfortable. It's a bit challenging learning anything here on the streets of NYC . I don't think i spotted a building over 2 stories in your vid , that terrain looks relaxing where you recorded. ?
Southern Colorado, but there's much better terrain 'round here. I just got my helmet cam set-up again and was just sort of testing it out without planning a cool scenic ride. I need to take the Rebel on a mellow dirt journey on these BLM Lands in these Rocky Mountains. Thanks for watching and saying nice things! Congrats on such a sweet bike for your first! I wish you many years of trouble-free, easy fun ridings! :grin2:

·
Registered
173 Posts
That was the most entertaining moto vlog I've ever seen! I think you did a great job conveying how much fun this bike is! Next time I come to Colorado I'll look you up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
That's a classic mate, great video. A language warning may have helped when my 7 year old wandered into the room but no biggie.

You have a unique style my friend, I like it a lot. Actually your voice reminds me of Dave Groel a bit.

Well done.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Y'all say such nice things I can't help but share today's motovlog/review. It's not a Rebel though. But you can ride with me, vicariously.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts