Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Has anyone tried these tires on any of their previous motorbikes or even on the rebel? They are dual sport, 60 percent on asphalt, 40 off. I saw a guy on YouTube using these on a rebel. He says he is really satisfied with them, that they grip really, really well on gravel and dirt and that handle really well on asphalt, being able to scrape the pegs and lean more into the turn with more confidence. He also took it off road, which you're not supposed to do on rebel, but it handled really well. Really good on rain too.
I'm thinking of getting them as my next tires after the stock ones, as the roads in Greece near my hometown often have gravel, some cracks and potholes and you can sometimes run into gravel back roads. And most of the roads are twisty where I live ( in the heart of mountainous central Greece). So it looks like a good choice to go with.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
428 Posts
the youtube video you watched is made by a member on here. I think his name is Canadianrebel. but he loves them. i don't think I've seen anyone else with those tires but try them out! They look amazing! if you do get them report back on here how they are!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts