Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been trying to get the passenger seat kit before the end of the nice weather but no luck. Honda said it's in back order with earliest ETA being 10/10

I was wondering if there are any alternative option that you tried, mainly how to deal with the foot peg bracket that only come with the full kit from Honda.

Thanks,

·
Registered
7 Posts
After reading your reply I contacted them as well and they are indeed on back order. I just had my order cancelled. I guess I'm just going to call around the local honda dealers and see if they happen to have it in stock...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After reading your reply I contacted them as well and they are indeed on back order. I just had my order cancelled. I guess I'm just going to call around the local honda dealers and see if they happen to have it in stock...
I've been trying this for the last 2 weeks, if you manage to find one (or 2) please let me know.

Currently I have one order with Honda, they say it won't be before 10/10, and I have a second order with us27online that I'm also keeping in case they get one before me. If I end up with 2, I think it will be very easy to resell one of them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The honda cbr foot peg brackets look very much like the rebel 300/500 the muffler might not attach but has any one tryed them on a rebel??
Who needs the bitch pad if you only going to get a nicer seat any ways.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don’t know if you’re still looking, but I just got my OEM passenger seat and foot pegs in the mail yesterday. I went to the Facebook group “Honda Rebel 500 CMX” and made a post asking if anyone was selling theirs and I had 3 people message me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don’t know if you’re still looking, but I just got my OEM passenger seat and foot pegs in the mail yesterday. I went to the Facebook group “Honda Rebel 500 CMX” and made a post asking if anyone was selling theirs and I had 3 people message me.
I went to the same group and I think I found your post :) I discussing with the guy in Canada

1 - 9 of 9 Posts