Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after talking with a few people on here, it seems that Zeedparts have really good deals on the dual seats. I'm most likely going to end up purchasing one of those.

Onto my question... so looking at the OEM seat kit sold by Honda, they sell the seat and fotopeg kit all together. And it looks like there is a bracket/arm mechanism type thing that you need to hook up the passenger footpegs.

Does anyone know if they sell this out right by itself? Or do you have to buy the entire passenger seat kit to get the footpegs and assembly?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have not been able to locate the separate pegs and it is mentioned in other threads that the Honda parts kit is all that's available. I just did the same search myself, but the kit is pretty inexpensive, considering.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have not been able to locate the separate pegs and it is mentioned in other threads that the Honda parts kit is all that's available. I just did the same search myself, but the kit is pretty inexpensive, considering.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
+1. Just buy the back passenger seat, usually you can find a cheap one on eBay for less than $100.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts