Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the overall lenght of the rebel? I've found some specs and they say lenght is 2188mm which I converted to feet and came up with 7.2 feet long. Is this accurate? Trying figure out if I can fit this in my shed with the room I have or do I need to make more room. I want to be sure I have a place to put the bike before I bring it home.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I just measured my 500 at 7'3" from the back of the brick to the font of the tire while on the side stand.

If your garage door is going to be close to the end of the bike, just check for cross bars or other protrusions on the door that could interfere when it's closing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just measured my 500 at 7'3" from the back of the brick to the font of the tire while on the side stand.

If your garage door is going to be close to the end of the bike, just check for cross bars or other protrusions on the door that could interfere when it's closing.
That's exactly what I did. I got in closed the door and measured front to back. I'm at 7'9" the bike should fit in there like a glove. Going down to the dealer tomorrow and as long as the weather is nice I'll bring her home. Can't wait!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts