Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks like it. Other than the obvious list of mods he listed that matches up with his bike, the bike is still at 7400mi which corresponds to our discussions on earlier hangouts, and also the fact that he mentioned about selling it soon at our last Rebel Rideout...I can say with 99.9999999% conviction that that is OneNastyRebel's ride :wink2:

It's a shame IMHO. For that price I'd keep the bike as a backup or a second bike if I decided to get a different bike, but I'm sure he has his own reasons. It's a steal for anyone looking to pick one up

EDIT: Removed the link because not sure if that'll tickle the moderators for posting a sales link. But if you're curious search on craigslist for honda rebel 500 black abs, it's the bobbered one

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Seems a lot of people are moving on from the Rebel.
I've been contemplating the same, been drooling a bit over the Vulcan S, but at the same time.. I don't get to use it as much as I had hoped/wanted to, it's mainly to ease the travel to and from work due to traffic.
And with some forward pegs, or perhaps controls, it might suit me just right on the longer trips too. Feeling a bit cramped now on longer trips, but besides that it's a wonderful bike!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think the Rebel is a great 2nd bike for folks that want or need something bigger. My bigger bike is sometimes too big for the mood I’m in. Having A second bike also keeps the miles down on a bigger bike. I can understand wanting more than a Rebel after owning one for a while but I agree with Ryan500 it’s worth keeping if it’s possible.

·
Registered
166 Posts
There are very strong rumours that they plan to. Search the forums here as there are previous discussions about it. I think someone was even recruited by Honda to give comment on a prototype setup. The talk is it would have the engine from an Africa Twin.

If anyone has heard any recent info please chime in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts