Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I'm new to the forum and to motorcycling in general. My question for your collective wisdom is: Anybody know where to look at riding gear (specifically pants) for those vertically challenged and blow away in the wind types? I've got a 28"(68-69 cm) waist and about a 30"(76-77cm) inseam give or take a couple of units. I can't find any vendor who can get my size! Maddening!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Revzilla has a pretty large selection of Small size pants (30" waist, 32" inseam) that might work for you. But I think what you really need is Extra Small.

And don't laugh, but have you tried figuring out the size difference and looked at color neutral women's pants?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome! Lol, I thought of looking at women's pants but my only concern is women's pants are generally cut a bit wider at the hips and I ain't got much going on there either haha.

·
Registered
712 Posts
What kind of riding pants are you looking for?

Mesh? Textile? Jeans? Leather? Chaps?

Leatherup.com has a few size 28. 2 styles of jeans, 2 leather pants and a few chaps.

And on 2nd look, Revzilla actually has quite a few pairs of textile pants in XS size.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What kind of riding pants are you looking for?

Mesh? Textile? Jeans? Leather? Chaps?

Leatherup.com has a few size 28. 2 styles of jeans, 2 leather pants and a few chaps.

And on 2nd look, Revzilla actually has quite a few pairs of textile pants in XS size.
I'm more leaning towards textile pants honestly. This might sound dumb, but the bigger reason I'm having problems is I'm looking for Dainese textile pants in my size but finding a vendor that sells them is illusive. Perhaps I'm being too picky but I already have a Dainese jacket so I got to complete the ensemble haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts