Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what I was thinking, Lyoko. They make all aluminum ones too if you're worried, Von. I've been using this one on my Triumph handlebars for a couple years now, so I know it works. I'll let people know if there's any problems with heat.

·
Registered
814 Posts
If it does reach such temprature that it would melt, then there is a seriouse issue with the bike itself!
Should not pose a problem at all.
Maybe it won't melt, but that is the hottest area there is on my bike. I can feel it on my legs. That water gonna get warm real quick lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Being new to motorcycles, I honestly never knew these things existed. I would love to be able to ride with my morning coffee :O

I'd still be really worried about everything spilling though! Can people chime in their experiences.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Being new to motorcycles, I honestly never knew these things existed. I would love to be able to ride with my morning coffee :O

I'd still be really worried about everything spilling though! Can people chime in their experiences.

Something like Dunkin Donuts w/ a closed lid should do fine. If you're expecting to cruise w/ a cup of coffee w/ no lid...you're in for a rude awakening lol. Ideally a closed cantina/thermostat is the way to go.

·
Registered
67 Posts

Only if you don't have a full face helmet though....Can't imagine sipping my coffee with my helmet on :wink2:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Um...

That's on the throttle-hand side...
I tried that with putting my e-cig in my right pocket. Lasted a day before I started using my left hand to vape while at lights.

-p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts