Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My name is Dillon. I’m a custom fabricator and welder based in Las Vegas. I’ve done most of my work in SoCal for a shop called Steady Garage (they have a ton of parts btw if you want to check them out!). Right now I’m currently riding my month old 2018 rebel 500 which I threw on some aftermarket parts like levers, spoke wheels, grips, sliders, and some other parts. Im looking forward to helping fellow rebel riders make their ride theirs. Can’t wait to pick your brains about these great bikes!!!’

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys! My name is Dillon. I’m a custom fabricator and welder based in Las Vegas. I’ve done most of my work in SoCal for a shop called Steady Garage (they have a ton of parts btw if you want to check them out!). Right now I’m currently riding my month old 2018 rebel 500 which I threw on some aftermarket parts like levers, spoke wheels, grips, sliders, and some other parts. Im looking forward to helping fellow rebel riders make their ride theirs. Can’t wait to pick your brains about these great bikes!!!’
that’s pretty cool! i actually just ordered saddlebag stays from steady garage. they shipped them so fast (ordered late thursday night, arrived at my post box this morning).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts