Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading up Angeles Crest Highway to Newcomb's Ranch for a leisurely day trip. Will be starting out of Long Beach (405, 710, 5, 2) I know there are a handful of riders local and all are welcome to join. Reply to this post if interested. Have a great week!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know there are a handful of riders in the SoCal area lets make it happen! For those coming from other directions we can meet up at the Shell station off the 210 at the La Cañada Flintridge exit, we should be there around 9:30 or so. What better way to start off the Cinco de Mayo celebration than on two wheels in the mountains!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know there are a handful of riders in the SoCal area lets make it happen! For those coming from other directions we can meet up at the Shell station off the 210 at the La Cañada Flintridge exit, we should be there around 9:30 or so. What better way to start off the Cinco de Mayo celebration than on two wheels in the mountains!
I'm suppose to go on a ride with a couple friends on Saturday, it's not 100% yet, I should know tomorrow. If it falls through, I'll join you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts