Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just got a Rebel 300 for my son. THere is a Diablo short slip on pipe on the bike now. I have the stock exhaust but am missing the bracket and bolts that secure it to the frame. The Diablo shorty exhaust is too noisey and attracts the police to young people here in NYC. I am wondering if anyone has these parts so I can secure the stock exhaust back on the bike. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and hopefully someone who installed an aftermarket pipe can help me with the bracket and bolts.

David

I have attached a photo showing the bracket I am looking for.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I believe it's #14 in the link below. You'll need the mounting hardware as well, #21

https://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/5a28566a87a8660dfc057ea0/step

You'll also need the hardware to mount the muffler to the bracket from the link that @Techsniffer provided. #10,11,18,20,21
#14 maybe the part for on the other side of the bike, check with your dealer or the place you are going to order......

Kenny
There’s a “Front” designation on the diagram, but as Kenny mentioned, check with your dealer.

Another thing you might try is posting a wanted ad in the classified section of the site. There are quite a few members who have installed aftermarket exhausts who may not want/need their stock bracket.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I've have ordered from Babbitts before and was satisfied but their small parts have a minimum price of $2.95 - even for a 10 cent washer.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Do you have a pic of what's on there now? I don't think what you're looking for is in these diagrams. I think Kenny is right. Probably just check with dealer. It's probably not that expensive if it's what I think you're looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
From the diagram it actually looks like 18 but it is on the left side of the bike and not listed . Strange. Definitely check with dealer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Now that I look closer I think you will nee Item #2 & the fasteners.

Kenny G

·
Registered
182 Posts
#2 is the right bracket for the right foot peg (first pic posted).

#14 is the right bracket for the muffler/right passenger foot peg (second pic posted).

#18 is the left bracket for the passenger foot peg (chain side).

If you look at the diagram on the left hand side you'll see and arrow with FR which designates the front of the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
#2 is the right bracket for the right foot peg (first pic posted).

#14 is the right bracket for the muffler/right passenger foot peg (second pic posted).

#18 is the left bracket for the passenger foot peg (chain side).

If you look at the diagram on the left hand side you'll see and arrow with FR which designates the front of the bike.
Rebel,

I am confused, isn't the muffler on the right hand side of the Rebel?

With Item #14 being Holder R. Pillion Step

They don't show Item #18 on the price list, I wonder what that means? Probably you can only get it with the pillion kit...

Reading drawerings is above my pay grade....LOL

Kenny G

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts