Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, have any of you got a new seat from zeeds parts and if so did u get the one im posting a photo of, if so could you tell me how it feels and if its worth, since im from portugal the rate of shipping is 40 euros so i dont wanna go wrong here, but would like some insight and if you have a black bike with it would like some photos if possible.

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Hi guys, have any of you got a new seat from zeeds parts and if so did u get the one im posting a photo of, if so could you tell me how it feels and if its worth, since im from portugal the rate of shipping is 40 euros so i dont wanna go wrong here, but would like some insight and if you have a black bike with it would like some photos if possible.
I think the people who got this seat hated it. It was not comfortable. And it moves the rider up because of the shape of the main seat.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the people who got this seat hated it. It was not comfortable. And it moves the rider up because of the shape of the main seat.
I dont mind being up a bit, I really want some insight on the confortability I mean how hard is it and stuff like that.

and ty for ansering :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
I dont mind being up a bit, I really want some insight on the confortability I mean how hard is it and stuff like that.

and ty for ansering :)
No problem. I know there was a thread about this seat once before, I will see if I can find it for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts