Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some parts for my birthday and finally got them on. New seat from Zeedparts on eBay and Musarri exhaust. So far the seat is way better than stock and was very nice quality. I love finally being able to hear my bike with the exhaust too it’s got a great sound!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice mods. The seat is one of those things I keep meaning to replace... can't remember the last newish bike I had with a comfortable 'stock' seat...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Looks nice. I got my seat from Zeedparts and I do like it as well.
I like the looks of your handlebar grips as well. I thought about getting something like those a few times.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which model of seat did you get from Zeedparts ? It looks like they have several. Have you had a passenger on the back yet?

This is the seat - listed as "V1" double seat. https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/qOQAAOSwg4tbH4fm/s-l1600.jpg

I don't ride with passengers so I can't speak to their comfort. I like the double seats for when I strap stuff to the back and because I think they look better than the single seats.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My goodness! Love the seat and the exhaust. A couple of questions:

1) Did the exhaust improve the performance or just sound/looks?

2) Do you have rear pegs?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My goodness! Love the seat and the exhaust. A couple of questions:

1) Did the exhaust improve the performance or just sound/looks?

2) Do you have rear pegs?
The exhaust is only for sound. Without a tune, there isn't going to be any improvement aside from sound and weight.

and I don't have rear pegs. I don't ride 2 up, but I like the passenger seat for when I need to strap stuff down or so my backpack doesn't hit the fender.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts