Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My name is Amelia, and I am a brand new rider! I purchased my first bike last week- 2019 Honda Rebel 300. My brother-in-law came by today and I got on it for the first time; within an hour I was going around my quiet neighborhood and clocked in at around 25! I'm going to love this hobby, I'm stoked to finally be on a bike!

I would love to get to know some other female riders out there, if you guys know of any meetup groups in the North East, keep me posted! Cheers!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome Amelia! It's nice to see another one of us ladies pick up riding. I'm no where near you but hopefully you can find some others gals to ride with.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome !
Watch you tube videos From MCrider and MOTOjitsu . Very informative. will Help you become safe rider. Ride safe. Shiny side up.gear up for the slide not for the ride.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome !
Watch you tube videos From MCrider and MOTOjitsu . Very informative. will Help you become safe rider. Ride safe. Shiny side up.gear up for the slide not for the ride.
only thing is if you watch MCrider be prepared to fall asleep from boredom, he talks so slowly. (good information though) :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts