Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Honda Rebel 500 SE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I’m Mariah.

I moved into a house with a garage finally last year, so decided to trade in my old pack mule Suzuki GS500 and picked up my Rebel 500 S this weekend, which is why it’s probably my fault we’re due so much rain next week…

Already done a hundred miles on her in the day I’ve had her. Only thing on is crash bars, hoping to customise her a fair bit with some new saddlebags and other items soon!

·
Registered
2017 Rebel 500 Black
715 Posts
Well done. Enjoy your new bike. Stay dry this next few days.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi! I’m Mariah.

I moved into a house with a garage finally last year, so decided to trade in my old pack mule Suzuki GS500 and picked up my Rebel 500 S this weekend, which is why it’s probably my fault we’re due so much rain next week…

Already done a hundred miles on her in the day I’ve had her. Only thing on is crash bars, hoping to customise her a fair bit with some new saddlebags and other items soon!

View attachment 34115
View attachment 34116
allo Love, We sure miss living in London, even if its raining I wish I were there again. I am an old man that has a new 500 also. Mine is a little over a month old and I have over 800 miles on her and never went more than 20 miles from home. Unfortunately I have had tons of spring wind to ride in, but have added a windshield, lowers, engine bar, saddle bags etc. (Look at Viking bags for a good set for the money) Many other changes. I traded in a 1300 touring bike and really LOVE this little easy to handle 500. Good luck and ride safe Mariah.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts