Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

After having my eye on the new Rebel ever since it came out, I finally bit the bullet and drove a brand new 2019 Matte Gray Metallic Rebel ABS off the dealership lot yesterday! It's been a long time coming...Started off wrenching on an old '77 Puch Maxi 50cc Moped in 2011, then "upgraded" to a 1975 Honda CB360T in 2014 (that's now collecting dust in the garage - hope to do a restoration in the future). After riding those antiques around, I feel like I can fully appreciate a modern bike with 0 miles on the speedometer :grin2:

My dad actually picked up the exact same bike (in orange) a couple weeks ago, and we went for our first two rides together - One at sunset last night, and the other at sunrise this morning. I got video footage of my ride home as well as last night's sunset ride, so look out for that in the photo/video section!

Looking forward to more rides with my dad and meeting new riders along the way. Cheers from California!

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
My son rides my Rebel with me on the MT-07. It is great fun for us, and a privilege to be able to ride together. Welcome and enjoy your bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts