Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay link

I installed a new seat (stock seat was hurting on extended rides). I love it! A big improvement already even though I haven't done any long rides on it yet. Already much more comfortable :).

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's decent. It does look like the underneath is glued down though (I should've taken a picture before I installed it). I also had to use some muscle to line up the holes for the screws with those on the bike. It was kind of annoying. But in the end it fit very snugly haha. It also arrived way before it said it would so that was a fun surprise!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is weird that the same seat on here cost almost half of it (same seller):

Is it real?
Hi sfrider1991!

is that trunk attached to a stock Honda rear carrier for the new Rebel?

Also what is the model of the trunk?

thanks!
To reply to both of you at once, that's annoying I must've overpaid. :crying: I got the trunk on Amazon (it seems to be out of stock at the moment but I think I may have also seen it at Revzilla.) Link. It's a Givi 30 liter Monolock. It fits my XS helmet and when I'm riding I can get a decently sized bag of groceries in there, but it's definitely on the small side. And yes it's mounted to the stock Honda rear rack. I couldn't get the OEM bolts off so my husband had to but I installed it myself once it was freed :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
It is weird that the same seat on here cost almost half of it (same seller):

Is it real?
I've been to Thailand once and I must admit that it's one of the biggest motorcycle country in the world, even though a lot of bikes are cheap. I've been to their bike stores and parts there are way cheaper too, so now I always try to find Thailand alternative first.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
I've been to Thailand once and I must admit that it's one of the biggest motorcycle country in the world, even though a lot of bikes are cheap. I've been to their bike stores and parts there are way cheaper too, so now I always try to find Thailand alternative first.
That won't always pay off thou, considering the shipment cost from Thailand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts