Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm prepping to change the tail end and get rid of the ugly brick. After hours of research the K speed short fender comes on top.
In Queensland, Australia the licence plate needs to be shown and the guestapo (QPS) stamp down pretty hard.
This project is underway and I'll keep you all up to date

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Looking forward to it :)

As you might be aware, K-speed mainly re-brand items and sell them with high profit, so it might cost more than what it's worth.
And someone has made a Rebel spesific splash guard to fit the bike, Twizz here on the forum is waiting on his I believe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just ordered the Diablo short bob fender an I am looking for different mounting points, had a look at the Diablo splash/mudguard but will have to run my own lighting assembly or thinking of a mount up on the fender, undecided yet as the mudguard looks a bit on the nose, any thoughts or alternatives?

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I'm prepping to change the tail end and get rid of the ugly brick. After hours of research the K speed short fender comes on top.
In Queensland, Australia the licence plate needs to be shown and the guestapo (QPS) stamp down pretty hard.
This project is underway and I'll keep you all up to date
Any updates bud?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts