Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Tell us about the bike next to the Rebel. Kick start and front drum brakes says it's an old bike (I couldn't use the dual rear spring shocks because your Rebel uses them for nostalgia).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks good! I got mini z bars on mine and love it over the stock bars. I will have to take a picture of mine when I get the time. What brand and where did you purchase those fork caps? Did you notice a difference after the install?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Where did you get the accessories from? The H2C risers and drag bar look great! Think the fork adjusters will be a worthwhile upgrade, have you noticed and improvement in the ride?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good! I got mini z bars on mine and love it over the stock bars. I will have to take a picture of mine when I get the time. What brand and where did you purchase those fork caps? Did you notice a difference after the install?

Black Billet Fork Preload Adjuster Cap Fit Honda CBR500 14-15 | eBay
These are the fork caps. I have not been able to ride it since I did the install. This is the first time I am home since then so I am hoping to do some riding today and tomorrow.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,
Where did you get the accessories from? The H2C risers and drag bar look great! Think the fork adjusters will be a worthwhile upgrade, have you noticed and improvement in the ride?
The Risers are the H2C ones and I ordered them from HRPmotors.com.
The Bars are TC Bros bars. You can get them on amazon or ebay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts