Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My modification journey is nearly at an end. This morning I finished installing new handlebars, and I spray painted the headlight fixture flat black. The only thing left I have planned is to install the De Pretto Moto Forward Control Kit when it arrives. Can't wait to see what forward controls feel like on this bike.

Bars are TC Bros Tracker 1" Handlebars, did not require new cables, but some rerouting of stock cables was necessary.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I hate the silver plastic ring around the headlight. It is the only thing that color on the whole bike. I ordered a headlight grille from Thailand and when (if?) it arrives I'm going to flat black that sucker. It bugs me that it's silver every time I look at it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any chance you’re running an ABS model? I’m intending to get the tracker bar, but I’m worried that my brake line won’t be long enough. Been seeing comments that extensions would be needed, but might also be for like 7” rise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My modification journey is nearly at an end. This morning I finished installing new handlebars, and I spray painted the headlight fixture flat black. The only thing left I have planned is to install the De Pretto Moto Forward Control Kit when it arrives. Can't wait to see what forward controls feel like on this bike.

Bars are TC Bros Tracker 1" Handlebars, did not require new cables, but some rerouting of stock cables was necessary.
Have you put on that forward control kit? Curious to see what they looks like.

·
Registered
8 Posts

What exhaust did you use? I like the straight pipe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts