Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Dan,

I saw the new Honda Rebel online couple weeks ago and immediately fell in love with it. Spent day and night researching and all and within couple weeks, I ended up buying one!!

Though I had to finance this baby, I know one thing; that I won't regret getting it.

I am almost done with my motorcycle school and will be picking it up on Tuesday and I am super excited!!! And a little scared too to be honest lol.

Im in Vancouver, Canada and hoping to see other Rebel owners down the road. Here goes my best next few years or more!!

Thank you!

·
Banned
247 Posts
I am almost done with my motorcycle school and will be picking it up on Tuesday and I am super excited!!! And a little scared too to be honest lol.
Welcome danikorea,

Having a healthy fear of riding is not uncommon, and to be honest, should be encouraged. Being respectful of your bike, traffic, and most importantly your abilities means you will likely take more care to be a safe and courteous rider.

I just finished my motorcycle training course last weekend and my Rebel 500 ABS had been sitting in my garage with the 1 mile on the odometer that it had when the dealer delivered it. Since passing my course on Sunday last week I have put on 100 miles in just 5 days (after work) and I'm really getting comfortable with my bike and honing the abilities I learned in the course.

The Rebel is a perfect starter bike for anyone and I'm sure you will do great. Enjoy the forums.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome and enjoy that ride! I'll be in Toronto the first week in June visiting friends who winter down here in Florida. Love Canada, great place to visit and enjoy time with friends.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi Dan and welcome. You will love your Rebel and certainly do stay safe always. Watch for
cars around you and ride conservatively.

I am located in Richmond, so whenever you would like to meet and ride just drop me a line. :wink2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts