Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've fallen in love with the slip on that I'm linking to.
But being the cheap bas*ard that I am, I'm trying to find it from other sellers that might have it at a lower price.
But I can't find any others, or any specific name for it, or anything... I'm at a loss.
So please, for the sake of LOVE fellas, in the true meaning of the word LOVE, please help me!!
Whoever manages to make my true love come true here will get invited to the wedding!

HONDA REBEL CMX 500 300 2017 DOUBLE EXHAUST SYSTEM PIPE SLIP ON CUSTOM CAFE BOBB

·
Registered
814 Posts
But being the cheap bas*ard that I am, I'm trying to find it from other sellers that might have it at a lower price.
But I can't find any others, or any specific name for it, or anything... I'm at a loss.
So please, for the sake of LOVE fellas, in the true meaning of the word LOVE, please help me!!
Whoever manages to make my true love come true here will get invited to the wedding!

HONDA REBEL CMX 500 300 2017 DOUBLE EXHAUST SYSTEM PIPE SLIP ON CUSTOM CAFE BOBB
That is an exhaust from thailand. If someone can help you get one I think they cost about 200 from there

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is an exhaust from thailand. If someone can help you get one I think they cost about 200 from there
Yeah I know, I've been stalking the Thai club on facebook all evening, searching for info on it, and every single one refers to this guy: Fonn Pichchanun. Or she? He, she, it, something, never know with the Thai...
https://www.facebook.com/fonn.pichchanun?fref=ufi

Cost 200 what? Baht, US?

·
Registered
174 Posts

Ooooohhh. I like! I'll keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
814 Posts
Yeah I know, I've been stalking the Thai club on facebook all evening, searching for info on it, and every single one refers to this guy: Fonn Pichchanun. Or she? He, she, it, something, never know with the Thai...
https://www.facebook.com/fonn.pichchanun?fref=ufi

Cost 200 what? Baht, US?
LOL that is the same person they made me contact. $200 US dollars is what she told me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts