Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo...
I just bought a brick replacement, i did a photoshop to see how will it look, the shop only has clooser photos, no photo in which you see the whole motorbike.
I’m suposed to have it in the next days, I will post photos once it is on my bike.

Wish me luck??.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello again.
I was able to get the shipping to the hotel I stay, soy i got the parts earlier and getting rid of the shipping costs.
Quality looks really good. It is suposed to be mounted on the existing holes, so easy.
Little instructions....
This weekend, asembly?.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello all.
I did the measurements, the X shape on the plate holder is aprox 17x17 cm. (6,69x6,69 inches) so, it shouldnt be a problem ig you get a plate without holes.
Only down is that it hadn’t the red reflective sticker, so i did a fast holder to atach it below the plate.?

Attachments

·
Banned
247 Posts
Hello all.
I did the measurements, the X shape on the plate holder is aprox 17x17 cm. (6,69x6,69 inches) so, it shouldnt be a problem ig you get a plate without holes.
Only down is that it hadn’t the red reflective sticker, so i did a fast holder to atach it below the plate.?
Was your measurement from hole center to hole center or just the width of the holder along the top? And for US riders we don't need a red reflective sticker on the back. I can always drill holes in my plate to match I just want to make sure it'll work

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im in the same boat and would like to know the measurement from hole to hole. Want to know if I'll need to drill holes into my plate! Anyone from Canada buy this setup? Want to replace the brick without having to drill anything, or do anything complicated.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello there!
Sorry for the delay. Cannot compare right now with the stock one.
But I atach a foto side by side with the stock light of an honda shadow. You can see clearly that the plate is wayy more iluminated. The white leds are very bright, it makes the light look a little pink if you see it from slightly above.
Also the “drawing” of the mount. From center to center of the holes is 15,5 mm (almost 6 inch).

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hello there!
Sorry for the delay. Cannot compare right now with the stock one.
But I atach a foto side by side with the stock light of an honda shadow. You can see clearly that the plate is wayy more iluminated. The white leds are very bright, it makes the light look a little pink if you see it from slightly above.
Also the “drawing” of the mount. From center to center of the holes is 15,5 mm (almost 6 inch).
15.5 mm? Or 155 mm? Just want to confirm. Mille grazie.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts