Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
that's the color i was thinking of getting to match the background of the original display. just can't decide if i really want it. i mean it's cheap enough, but i'm used to the gearing and engine noise/shift points now so not sure if it's a "need" at this point. but tomorrow might change my mind LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's the color i was thinking of getting to match the background of the original display. just can't decide if i really want it. i mean it's cheap enough, but i'm used to the gearing and engine noise/shift points now so not sure if it's a "need" at this point. but tomorrow might change my mind LOL
i’m just tired of counting down the numbers or don’t know what number i’m on lol

·
Banned
247 Posts
lol thanks for corrected and it’s blue ?
bryanpham or Odin,

Could you toss the link to the gear indicator and mirrors?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Doing some great work! I bought that same headlight fairing from Zeedparts on Friday 4/20 and surprisingly it is already set to be delivered on Wednesday 4/25. That’s pretty fast from Thailand to Cali. Unfortunately, I made end up returning it. I kind of like it without the fairing.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts