Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven’t done nearly as many mods as some of you, but I’m quite proud of how far my bike has come. I’ll need to dig into my computer to find pics and I will compile them here.

I’ll start it off with the first day I got my bike.

September 28 2017

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got my Musarri Slip On installed and wrapped the top of the front forks. Many thanks for Arches Mechanics video on a YouTube. Awaiting my fork boots to arrive

April 19, 2018

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put the halo light on with blacked out aftermarket housing. The light was completely plug and play. It was a pain in the ass to cram all the wires into the housing, and I had to adjust the angle of the light a couple times to find that perfect position.

This thing is BRIGHT, what a difference it makes in terms of visibility and being seen by others! My favourite mod so far

May 14 2018

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added fork boots, I went the lazy route and just sliced the back of the boot and then zip tied it around the fork (1 on top, 1 on bottom). Have not glued or sealed it yet, but seems to be holding up really well surprisingly. Will probably get to sealing it soon...

May 23, 2017

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Removed the brick! Bought this light from eBay, it’s also available on Amazon now. It has integrated signals, break light, and license plate light. The instructions included with the light was pretty useless except for the color chart for the wires. Cut the wires and shrink wrapped it. I think it turned out very clean without having to do any drilling to my fender. Lights are pretty bright, I’m quite pleased with it. Only problem is I didn’t know changing the lights to LED would cause the hyperblink issue. Have ordered the CustomLED relay and report back once it’s installed.

Also added tank belt/bra, it’s easily removable and also came with a removable case which fits my oversized garage opener perfectly!

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have a link for that strap on the tank?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I actually bought it from a member on the Honda Rebel facebook group. He made 2 and ended up selling his belt. He might still have one. I could pass his info to you in PM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts