Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey - that looks cool. Did you buy the tank that way or paint it yourself? What's up with the cords across the back? Do you use those to strap down stuff while you ride or is just for looks. Great idea! I like the bag too. Nice look! Way to go. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey - that looks cool. Did you buy the tank that way or paint it yourself? What's up with the cords across the back? Do you use those to strap down stuff while you ride or is just for looks. Great idea! I like the bag too. Nice look! Way to go. Thanks for sharing.
I just peeled the Honda logo and replaced it with the vinyl star . Word of caution though. The Honda logo is coated with clear coat so there’s an imprint of the logo . It’s not that apparent though on mine so no regrets. I liked it. I used the cord twice to strap my jacket .( it got too hot while riding ) . I also tried to strap a small bag there and it works.

·
Registered
9 Posts
>:) Thanks for the reply. I am wanting to do mine like a G.I Joe/Army. I saw a person the other day riding a Rebel with canvas saddle bags on the back. Looks sort of cool because they were weathered.

I was thinking this - definitely Amy style.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
>:) Thanks for the reply. I am wanting to do mine like a G.I Joe/Army. I saw a person the other day riding a Rebel with canvas saddle bags on the back. Looks sort of cool because they were weathered.

I was thinking this - definitely Amy style.
My inspiration is to mod mine like what you just said. That bag is great. Wish there’s a style like mine .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts