Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stopped at Tractor Supply this evening...discounted for Christmas...bought one and threw it in the back of the pickup

Coleman CT200U-EX V
powerful 196 cc engine

Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
interesting... ? :D could be fun around the yard

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ha! I was at tractor supply this weekend where they had a bunch of them lined up outside, and I was thinking the same thing! Meanwhile my wife was scratching her head wondering what an old fart in his 60’s still finds so fascinating about a minibike. If I had a truck (and a place to ride it), I’d oribably have taken one home too. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2021 Honda CMX1100 DCT
120 Posts
Could even be fun for this old man but don't have any trails close by so pass .. If lived where my son does in AR would have bought it in a heartbeat all kinds of mountain trails around him and could access them without hauling it ..

·
Registered
749 Posts
I think you probably got a set of saddlebags around since you are on around your 3rd set now on the 1100. I know you can weld so when you head out on the mini-me wouldn't a set of bags on the back haul enough refreshments to keep you going all day? Those fat tires should be fun in the winter snow and mud but no match for your snowmobiles.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you probably got a set of saddlebags around since you are on around your 3rd set now on the 1100. I know you can weld so when you head out on the mini-me wouldn't a set of bags on the back haul enough refreshments to keep you going all day? Those fat tires should be fun in the winter snow and mud but no match for your snowmobiles.
here you go...this is the first bag I put on my Rebel 500 and also had it on my Rebel 1100 for a short time....time will tell if any of my other saddlebags I had on the 1100 will make it to the Coleman. :)

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
3 of my 8 grandchildren put miles on the Coleman Mini Bike today....the others will ride it soon.

Kyla

Wheel Tire Trousers Outerwear Shoe

Tire Wheel Plant Snow Tree

Carter

Tire Trousers Wheel Vehicle Snow

Tire Sky Snow Automotive tire Tree

Parker

Snow Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Snow

·
Registered
749 Posts
wide tires in the snow is a lot of fun. I helped a friend with his 1986 FAT CAT Honda. Fun little bike. Kind of pricey when you find a nice one used.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
forgot to mention the discount was 33% off regular price

Reactions: billnoroville
1 - 10 of 10 Posts