Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Rebel down south on Wednesday, to spend the night at a little farm in the Negev desert in southwest Israel. It was the first overnight trip, and the longest drive so far (~250km each direction).

The desert is amazing this time of the year. Crisp morning air in the morning and clear sky full stars at night.

Spent an extra 60 Shekel on a superb bottle of red from the farm's vineyard, which made me very happy indeed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Lyoko-Code , whenever you decide to escape the Norwegian winter let me know. I found out you can rent Rebels here in Israel for around 120-150EU per day. I'd be more than happy to show you around the country on 2 wheels.

Since our "winter" is about to start in the next 2-3 weeks, I recommend late March for a quick visit, as it's usually the end of the rainy season.

The invitation is open of course to anyone of course, sun-deprived or not ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
@Lyoko-Code , whenever you decide to escape the Norwegian winter let me know. I found out you can rent Rebels here in Israel for around 120-150EU per day. I'd be more than happy to show you around the country on 2 wheels.

Since our "winter" is about to start in the next 2-3 weeks, I recommend late March for a quick visit, as it's usually the end of the rainy season.

The invitation is open of course to anyone of course, sun-deprived or not ;)
Ooh, tempting, tempting! Bah, stay away foul evil! Do not lead me into temptation.... It's bad for me...:laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts