Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2022 1100 DCT
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get horrible wind on chest going up under my helmet. I'm 5'7, 177lbs, 30 inseam. Anyone's experience with these 3 would help. I like in order: 1. batwing 2. gauntlet 3. AmaOn batwing, and last kinda ugly el paso.
From Amazon batwing looks OK I seldom ride over 80 so it should stay on lol. Really want quick change m.s. so 1 for summer 1. For winter weather sucks here in Lousyana

Motorcycle Front Headlight Fairing Mask Windshield Windscreen Wind Shield Cover Headlamp Visor Guard Flyscreen for H.onda Rebel CMX 1100 CMX1100 Rebel1100 2021 2022 2023 (Smoke+ Black) https://a.co/d/hDLNTHD
Thanks.

· Registered
1,309 Posts
I clicked on the link you gave. Sure looks like a close copy of the Honda brand batwing. Mounting looks kind of similar too. Price is way cheaper, and the windshield looks much taller and wider than what comes on the Honda brand. I think sometimes you have to be the first one to try something. Sure you take a chance. If it doesn't work out for you, maybe someone else would buy it who is on this forum and test it for themselves.

I recently installed a Madstad shield system on my 1100. Look for the long post on it. It seemed to be an early model and Madstad and I finally got it right. What I am trying to say is a shield will take off the pressure on your chest and reduce direct wind. Most shield will allow air in from the side or around the lower area below the shield bottom and under the tank height but not much of that air will go up into your helmet.

Good luck searching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts