Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride ,Every one is welcome here Norihito .Do you live north of Tokyo .By the way your English is good ,Far better than my Japanese

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride ,Every one is welcome here Norihito .Do you live north of Tokyo .By the way your English is good ,Far better than my Japanese
Hi.

Thanks for giving your nice comment.
Unfortunately I don't live in Tokyo or near Tokyo.
I live in one of island in Japan called Shikoku.
I hope everyone welcome me.

Thanks.:smile2:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think there's a guy who used to ride a Rebel but switched to a Kawasaki Vulcan who regularly visits this site, so I think you are good. lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome, love the Kijima tail light. I have the Daytona tail light.

Hope to see more upgrades with all those great parts from Japanese vendors.
Hi.
You know about the Japanese venders well.
Great!
I don't have next plan to customize for now because the design of Rebel is really cool.:smile2:
Although I'm not sure whether I don't think about next customizing or not in the future haha.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think there's a guy who used to ride a Rebel but switched to a Kawasaki Vulcan who regularly visits this site, so I think you are good. lol
I used to own the Harley-Davidson before but now I chose this bike because the H-D was too heavy for me haha.
So I won't change my Rebel at least for a while because the shape is my favorite and not heavy.:wink2:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi all.

I'm a Rebel rider in Japan.

I was looking for a nice community to talk about the latest Rebel on the Internet and finally I found this site.
May I join here even though I'm a Japanese?
In addition, my English isn't so good.
Okay?

Nori.

Regards.
Welcome Norihito-San,
Does the CMX got the shorter stroke 399cc twin engine just like the cb500x vs. Japan spec CB400x?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts