Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m located in Canada but also have a US shipping address. Let me know if you have one and what you want for it.

I’m experimenting with stock mufflers, hoping to make one for myself and a buddy who downed his Rebel 500 and had to trash his Vance and Hines.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one I would be totally willing to ship. (US) It has a line of road rash on it that could be easily sanded out and re painted. I haven't gotten around to it yet because I wanted to fix get the bike running first and deal with cosmetic stuff later, Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks,
2017 Rebel 500 stock slip on exaust. (to clarify)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one I would be totally willing to ship. (US) It has a line of road rash on it that could be easily sanded out and re painted. I haven't gotten around to it yet because I wanted to fix get the bike running first and deal with cosmetic stuff later, Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks,
2017 Rebel 500 stock slip on exaust. (to clarify)
DM’ed you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m located in Canada but also have a US shipping address. Let me know if you have one and what you want for it.

I’m experimenting with stock mufflers, hoping to make one for myself and a buddy who downed his Rebel 500 and had to trash his Vance and Hines.

Thanks in advance!
Slono,

Are you still looking for the stock muffler for a Rebel 500?

I have one available in immaculate condition.

I’m located in Vancouver BC.

Please PM me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts