Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Kawasaki Versys 650, 2021 Honda Rebel 500 ABS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my Rebel isn't being delivered for a couple weeks, so I can't make measurements to see if another bikes saddlebags will fit. I'm wrapping the bike with army green vinyl, and using brown accessories. (seat, grips, bags, etc) Has anyone had any luck with finding locking brown saddlebags? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2019 Honda CMX500
36 Posts
G’day @RedBeard - not sure what style you are after but “The Bressket” makes some options in brown leather, both saddle and swing arm in a couple of sizes.

I opted for black as that suited my Rebel - be worth checking out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's where I originally looked, unfortunately they only make them in black for the Rebel, I asked them about doing a custom one in brown and they said no.
Gotchya. Guess I didn't realize they were all black. :(

·
Registered
Current Bike: 2021 Rebel 500SE Past Bike: 2002 XR100R
45 Posts
Hey RedBeard, not sure if you are still in the market for them, but if so this video may be helpful. It appears as if someone modified the Viking Bags Odin Saddlebags to fit their Rebel 500. Didn't read too much into it, but I believe they explained the process somewhere in the comments. Understand it's not a plug and play option, but figured was worth sharing in case it was something you'd be interested in. Safe riding!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts