Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought it would be useful to collate a list of aftermarket mods for the 1100 in one place.
If folk would be so kind as to post links I’ll update and edit the OP to make a consolidated list for all.
Anything you want added please reply below. NB must be for the 1100 and not requiring extensive modification to fit. The list is just a start, with ones I recall off the top of my head. The more folk add below the more comprehensive it will become.

Exhausts

TBR -
V&H - UPSWEEP SLIP-ON
Coffman - Coffman Shorty Exhaust for Honda CB 500F-X (2013-19) Shorty Exhaust

Seats

Corbin -
Mustang - Tripper™ Solo & Passenger Seat for Honda '21 Rebel 1100 | Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Handmade in the USA | Mustang Seats

Windscreens/cowl

Craftride -
T-rex-
Daytona Aero - DAYTONA : Blast Barrier(R) Kit By Car Model [21622]

Puig- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LD4V3DR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (states does not fit 1100 - see other posts on this site for info)

Forward Controls

T-rex-
Depretto - CMX1100 REBEL 2021 - De Pretto Moto S.r.l.

Sissy Bars

Craftride - Sissy bar for Honda Rebel 1100 21-22 Craftride Tampa black

T-rex- T-Rex Racing 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Passenger Back Rest & Grab Bar Luggage Rack

Hepco Becker - CMX 1100 Rebel (2021-) - HONDA - My bike

EdwardRitchie- Handmade for your Motorbike by EdwardRichie

🧳 Luggage

Kreiga drypacks and saddle bags - KRIEGA | Official website - Online Store

Viking Bags - Motorcycle Luggage & Bags Experts - Vikingbags

Craftride saddle bags - Set Saddlebag Support Brackets for Honda Rebel 1100 21- detachable right-left Craftride QL

Engine Guards/sliders

Various/miscellaneous

Shocks, Handlebars, Seats and Accessories for Harley Davidson Motorcycles | Burly Brand - sissy bar/pegs/mirrors/bags/shocks/springs/cables/bars

Screen protectors- Rebel 1100 Screen protector for instrument panel

Horn replacement -Denali SoundBomb Mini SoundBomb™ Mini Electromagnetic Low Tone Horn OEM horn replacement

Mirrors

Mirror risers - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KTYJCL3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bar end mirrors - Mirrors by Oberon Performance

·
Registered
2021 Honda CMX1100 DCT
120 Posts
Have ordered the Sissy Bar from Edward Richie and have found this Viking Magnetic Bag is an asset while waiting to decide on Storage options .. Does not carry a whole lot but definitely beats not having anything and is in stock ready to go .. While can be used easily on the tank works well on the Rear Fender as well where I have it for now ..

·
Registered
2021 Honda Rebel 1100 DCT and 2012 Yamaha FZ8
176 Posts
Thanks, the list is very helpful, there are just so few aftermarket parts for rebel 1100.
Have you found any good frame slider for it?
Hey, I saw a set made by Burly brand. Might want to check it out.

Boxingdoctor- may want to add the parts from Burly. They have shocks, springs, pegs, etc. Thanks for the thread!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, I saw a set made by Burly brand. Might want to check it out.

Boxingdoctor- may want to add the parts from Burly. They have shocks, springs, pegs, etc. Thanks for the thread!
On it

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can anyone post the luggage options they have installed here and I’ll add to the list

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks, the list is very helpful, there are just so few aftermarket parts for rebel 1100.
Have you found any good frame slider for it?
I installed the Daytona Engine Guards a few weeks back and really like them. They're low enough that they make great highway pegs when cruising. There's also a youtube video that walks through the install (needed because the instructions are in Japanese). But they're very sturdy and don't stand out too much.

DAYTONA Pipe Engine Guard

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I installed the Daytona Engine Guards a few weeks back and really like them. They're low enough that they make great highway pegs when cruising. There's also a youtube video that walks through the install (needed because the instructions are in Japanese). But they're very sturdy and don't stand out too much.

DAYTONA Pipe Engine Guard
Thanks, I’ve added to OP

·
Registered
Rebel 1100 DCT
64 Posts
This list is a great idea. Thanks for starting this.

- For the Windscreen - after 600 miles, would recommend the Puig Windshield. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LD4V3DR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Here is my earlier post/review Rebel 1100 Puig Windshield Experience

- For mirror risers - added these and made a noticeable difference in rearview with less shoulder blockage

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This list is a great idea. Thanks for starting this.

- For the Windscreen - after 600 miles, would recommend the Puig Windshield. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LD4V3DR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Here is my earlier post/review Rebel 1100 Puig Windshield Experience

- For mirror risers - added these and made a noticeable difference in rearview with less shoulder blockage
Thanks for this. I’ve updated the OP

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thought it would be useful to collate a list of aftermarket mods for the 1100 in one place.
If folk would be so kind as to post links I’ll update and edit the OP to make a consolidated list for all.
Anything you want added please reply below. NB must be for the 1100 and not requiring extensive modification to fit. The list is just a start, with ones I recall off the top of my head. The more folk add below the more comprehensive it will become.

Exhausts

TBR -
V&H - UPSWEEP SLIP-ON
Coffman - Coffman Shorty Exhaust for Honda CB 500F-X (2013-19) Shorty Exhaust

Seats

Corbin -
Mustang - Tripper™ Solo & Passenger Seat for Honda '21 Rebel 1100 | Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Handmade in the USA | Mustang Seats

Windscreens/cowl

Craftride -
T-rex-
Daytona Aero - DAYTONA : Blast Barrier(R) Kit By Car Model [21622]

Puig- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LD4V3DR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (states does not fit 1100 - see other posts on this site for info)

Forward Controls

T-rex-

Sissy Bars

Craftride - Sissy bar for Honda Rebel 1100 21-22 Craftride Tampa black

T-rex- T-Rex Racing 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Passenger Back Rest & Grab Bar Luggage Rack

Hepco Becker - CMX 1100 Rebel (2021-) - HONDA - My bike

EdwardRitchie- Handmade for your Motorbike by EdwardRichie

🧳 Luggage

Kreiga drypacks and saddle bags - KRIEGA | Official website - Online Store

Viking Bags - Motorcycle Luggage & Bags Experts - Vikingbags

Craftride saddle bags - Set Saddlebag Support Brackets for Honda Rebel 1100 21- detachable right-left Craftride QL

Engine Guards/sliders

Various/miscellaneous

Shocks, Handlebars, Seats and Accessories for Harley Davidson Motorcycles | Burly Brand - sissy bar/pegs/mirrors/bags/shocks/springs/cables/bars

Horn replacement -Denali SoundBomb Mini SoundBomb™ Mini Electromagnetic Low Tone Horn OEM horn replacement

Mirrors

Mirror risers - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KTYJCL3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bar end mirrors - Mirrors by Oberon Performance
If anyone is interested, Russell Cycle Products makes comfortable seats for Rebel 1100. Their response via email said pricing would fall under S-1 and they have already done two solo seat prefabrication of the OEM seat pan. This way brackets and locking mechanism would be retained. Gallery is comparable to the Yamaha Raider on the website.

·
Registered
Rebel 1100 DCT
64 Posts
Just posted this useful screen protector for the instrument panel.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just posted this useful screen protector for the instrument panel.

Thanks, added to OP

·
Registered
Rebel 1100 DCT
64 Posts
Here's another product for the Rebel 1100 that I have found really useful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts