Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see the company WeBike on any of the forum threads so I decided to just post it as a new thread. They have decent prices with decent shipping if you don't mind the wait. Also, almost all their products have pictures that are actually on the Honda Rebel 500. Thought you guys might enjoy.

You can get around $9 off if you use code 180323N07805. It should cover a significant portion of shipping if you go with the slowest shipping.

https://japan.webike.net/HONDA/Rebel+500/13820/m/#!search&p.ref=model&p.rows=24&p.m=13820&p.gp=0

Feel free to post other legit websites that you guys find.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Webike Japan also is on ebay with not very good feedback.

I bought a Honda Cub seat (non OEM) from them and I was one of the lucky customers who didn't end up giving negative feedback.
The seat is quite hard and uncomfy and the packaging was acceptable but could have been better.

I try not to buy from dealers with such feedback but it seems that many parts are only available from that seller.

·
Super Moderator
1,119 Posts
Webike Japan also is on ebay with not very good feedback.

I bought a Honda Cub seat (non OEM) from them and I was one of the lucky customers who didn't end up giving negative feedback.
The seat is quite hard and uncomfy and the packaging was acceptable but could have been better.

I try not to buy from dealers with such feedback but it seems that many parts are only available from that seller.
Thank you for the tips - always good to hear both sides.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I bought several items from Webike Japan directly (not eBay) and was very satisfied with their service.

Bought a rear rack, that was FedExed to Israel and arrived quickly (I needed it delivered fast), and is a decent quality for the price
Bought a sissy bar that got stuck in Israeli customs and was returned to sender after a month - I received a refund for cost minus shipping without a problem
Bought to side racks for saddlebags, which were shipped by FedEx (mainly due to low cost vs. headache with Israeli customs) - arrived quickly and are of excellent quality.

The one complaint I have is that my phone number was not correctly printed on the package so FedEx were unable to contact me to arrange delivery - I will pay more attention next time I order from them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have used webike many times over the last few years, never ever had a problem with them , always kept well informed on orders and able to track orders very easily , i'm in the uk and would recommend them

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought several items from Webike Japan directly (not eBay) and was very satisfied with their service.

Bought a rear rack, that was FedExed to Israel and arrived quickly (I needed it delivered fast), and is a decent quality for the price
Bought a sissy bar that got stuck in Israeli customs and was returned to sender after a month - I received a refund for cost minus shipping without a problem
Bought to side racks for saddlebags, which were shipped by FedEx (mainly due to low cost vs. headache with Israeli customs) - arrived quickly and are of excellent quality.

The one complaint I have is that my phone number was not correctly printed on the package so FedEx were unable to contact me to arrange delivery - I will pay more attention next time I order from them.
Can you put a link which saddlebag strays you buy also if you post picture i will appriciated.

Regards

SM-G920F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Registered
199 Posts
Can you put a link which saddlebag strays you buy also if you post picture i will appriciated.

Regards

Here you go - https://japan.webike.net/products/23453426.html

Please make sure you order two items, one for each side. I made the mistake of ordering a single item which I thought is actually a set of two. The picture on the site is very accurate, but once I have my saddlebags installed (next week), I'll post pics with and without them for reference.

btw, one of the things I like about this particular support set, are the slots at the top end of the bracket, which are useful for tying tail bags :)

·
Super Moderator
1,119 Posts
I removed the vendor name from the thread title but feel free to post vendor website addresses or other means of contact for vendors (AS LONG AS IT IS NOT YOUR COMPANY THAT YOU ARE PROMOTING)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here you go - https://japan.webike.net/products/23453426.html

Please make sure you order two items, one for each side. I made the mistake of ordering a single item which I thought is actually a set of two. The picture on the site is very accurate, but once I have my saddlebags installed (next week), I'll post pics with and without them for reference.

btw, one of the things I like about this particular support set, are the slots at the top end of the bracket, which are useful for tying tail bags :)
Thank you very much zohorad:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts