Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a cheap black LED headlight a week ago and finally got it all finished. Used the OEM mount, which I also painted matte black, just had to do some trimming on the surround. Other then that was plug and play. Haven't been on the road with it yet but looks much brighter then before.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congrats on the LED install. It takes some work but looks a ton better, saves on energy, and 4X brighter than stock

Where can I get those fork boots?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
18 Posts
Picked up a cheap black LED headlight a week ago and finally got it all finished. Used the OEM mount, which I also painted matte black, just had to do some trimming on the surround. Other then that was plug and play. Haven't been on the road with it yet but looks much brighter then before.
what did you use to paint the stock mount with?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a black metal surround attached to the old light. I used it to mount my new one but had to cut off parts of the back to fit flush.

·
Registered
209 Posts

Does the LED bulb have a glass or plastic lens? I put a similar one from Amazon on a Sportster and it has a plastic lens.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does the LED bulb have a glass or plastic lens? I put a similar one from Amazon on a Sportster and it has a plastic lens.

I believe its plastic. I've had it on for quite awhile now and have no issues with chips or scratches in the lens.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi all, I'm going to be having the HRP MOTORS HONDA REBEL LED REPLACMENT HEAD LIGHT installed on my Rebel next week. Looking to see if anyone else has purchased/installed this headlight, and if so, were you happy with the results? Thanks! I purchased the black one.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi all, I'm going to be having the HRP MOTORS HONDA REBEL LED REPLACMENT HEAD LIGHT installed on my Rebel next week. Looking to see if anyone else has purchased/installed this headlight, and if so, were you happy with the results? Thanks! I purchased the black one.
Did ya end up doing this was it easy?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts