Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wasnt a fan of the vacuum sized stock exhaust so opted for this little guy to clean up the profile of the bike.

Sounds super aggressive and very rumbly, people definitely hear me coming now!

I'm really happy with it

259$ on eBay for those wondering.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks killer! Only thing I'd change is to tighten up the wrap job.
i feel yah on the wrap job! its got some brackets in that one spot where the 2 headers meet which causes it to kinda "jut out" a bit, straight on it looks alright but at that angle i took a pic it definitely looks off :p

·
Registered
712 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why do people wrap their exhausts?

I can understand if it's made from raw metal pipe and you want to pretty it up... ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just out of curiosity, why do people wrap their exhausts?

I can understand if it's made from raw metal pipe and you want to pretty it up... ?

technically theyre supposed to help with heat distribution but i always enjoyed the look, plus i found the black matte pipes were an eyesore which prompted the wrap.

its also what i love about bikes, you can make them your own :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
If I'm considering a slip-on purely to improve the sound, am I doing it for the wrong reasons? I don't hate the way the stock can looks and the 300 is already plenty light...but I do wish it sounded...meaner.

·
Registered
712 Posts
If I'm considering a slip-on purely to improve the sound, am I doing it for the wrong reasons? I don't hate the way the stock can looks and the 300 is already plenty light...but I do wish it sounded...meaner.
It's your bike and your money.

I put the TBR on mine for looks and sound only.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I put a slip-on on my 300 for purely sound, but turned out to be a huge safety improvement as well.
Say what you will about loud exhausts, but before I did the slip-on I swear I'd have at least 5 people accidentally merge into my lane daily because the Rebel 300 is so quiet.
Even since the install, hasn't happened once.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts