Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

You can call me Korinth, owner of a CMX 500 for one year now, it was supposed to be a transition bike (European regulations on bikers experience) but once you start "hacking" and "upgrading" you can't just let her go. Which brought me here, since I failed in finding a friendly biker association near where I live I decided to go online.

I live in Portugal but I work in Paris (France) so i'm there most of the time.

Nice meeting you all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all !

@Odin : And the fellowship here seems quite inspired for ideas

@Bruno : As always we are everywhere ;) We can share a beer when I ride back Home.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey im always looking for cool zones too film some videos so if your from borba like ur profile pic says its only like an hour and a half from where im at, :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey im always looking for cool zones too film some videos so if your from borba like ur profile pic says its only like an hour and a half from where im at, :)

You guessed correctly, Alentejo does provide nice scenery (and dangerous roads), it's where I unofficially learned to drive with a Citroen BX 16V (I'm not that old though). Do you record while riding or it's unrelated filming ?

·
Registered
95 Posts
You guessed correctly, Alentejo does provide nice scenery (and dangerous roads), it's where I unofficially learned to drive with a Citroen BX 16V (I'm not that old though). Do you record while riding or it's unrelated filming ?
yeah I know I went to portalegre many times and castelo branco, on my rebel, ive been recording to know what I was doing wrong and to check some mistakes and correct them but lately I took an interest in recording videos and editing posting them to youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEINkC9ofKWzMc3jnmDV1jA check it if you like :D, its basicly random stuff that I find fit in the video and a series where I do a weekly more cinematic ride :), im from margem sul btw

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is Friday night still bike night on Avenue de la Grande Armee? Been a while since I've been there, coming across the pond with the family in July.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is Friday night still bike night on Avenue de la Grande Armee? Been a while since I've been there, coming across the pond with the family in July.
Hi, there is still most of bikes stores and equipment there, but I'm afraid with the social riots and all there is not much biker events at the moment.

--

I'm adding the bike picture to the first thread post

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi, there is still most of bikes stores and equipment there, but I'm afraid with the social riots and all there is not much biker events at the moment.

--

I'm adding the bike picture to the first thread post

Sad state of affairs. I hope things get better. Friday night was always entertaining as all the locals would blast up and down the Avenue. I'm retired now, no more business trips to visit the world's largest cosmetics company R&D sites around Paris.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sad state of affairs. I hope things get better. Friday night was always entertaining as all the locals would blast up and down the Avenue. I'm retired now, no more business trips to visit the world's largest cosmetics company R&D sites around Paris.
Well, it's something french have to deal with themselves, I'm merely passing by. Funny as a student I did a contract for L'Oréal a few years ago.

yeah I know I went to portalegre many times and castelo branco, on my rebel, ive been recording to know what I was doing wrong and to check some mistakes and correct them but lately I took an interest in recording videos and editing posting them to youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEINkC9ofKWzMc3jnmDV1jA check it if you like :D, its basicly random stuff that I find fit in the video and a series where I do a weekly more cinematic ride :), im from margem sul btw
Coast side of Portugal sure is something, nice vids.

Since I can't get the thread edit, there is the current state of my Rebel

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts