Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2019 500 Rebel
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Just fitted this Tail Light from WeBike Japan. It's a Kijima tail light for the rebel 500. Straight bolt on and plug in. Is of good quality and E marked legal for street use. Fairly simple to fit. Looks much better than the factory brick light. Only thing to watch is the instructions come in Japanese.
  • 20200327_160006.jpg
    20200327_201041.jpg

·
Registered
2019 500 Rebel
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice! :) What's your thoughts on the indicators/blinkers?
  • The indicators are the standard ones and I like them. I love the fact that the front ones stay on for that added visibility. Just thought that brick of a tail light had to go.

·
Registered
2019 500 Rebel
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi , I have just got the same taillight , was it as easy as it sounds to fit ??
I had no problems. Have you had much experience at this type of job?
Just take your time and follow the instructions. (Pictures unless you read Japanese) Could try youtube for a clip maybe.
If you get stuck I can answer any questions.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I like it, seems like it would fit the aesthetic

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 500 ABS
17 Posts
  • Just fitted this Tail Light from WeBike Japan. It's a Kijima tail light for the rebel 500. Straight bolt on and plug in. Is of good quality and E marked legal for street use. Fairly simple to fit. Looks much better than the factory brick light. Only thing to watch is the instructions come in Japanese.
  • View attachment 31519 View attachment 31520
Nice! I am looking at getting the Kijima Tail Lamp Kit KIJIMA : Tail Lamp Kit [218-4018] from WeBike also, was wondering how long it took for your tail light to arrive?

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 500 ABS
17 Posts
If you're in Adelaide you can have a look some time..
I'm not too far away, just over in Auckland lol! Thanks though. I was just looking at your photo of it, so does it replace only the brick tail light? or do you get a whole new bracket? Only because I have another pair of indicators so wondering if it was possible to have the same Kijima tail light setup but different indicators instead of stock without modifying much if any?

·
Registered
2019 500 Rebel
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you look at the photo the gloss black part fits around the std indicators. The brick light is removed then the light and gloss mount attach to the indicator mount. Wires just plug in to standard plug. No modification required. If you're other indicators fit the standard mount maybe.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 500 ABS
17 Posts
If you look at the photo the gloss black part fits around the std indicators. The brick light is removed then the light and gloss mount attach to the indicator mount. Wires just plug in to standard plug. No modification required. If you're other indicators fit the standard mount maybe.
Ahhhh I see, I got you! Thanks heaps! That's a huge help!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts