Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had ANY luck with K-Speed in Thailand? I want to order the kit for 49,900 (Like $1500 USD) but I do not speak (or read) Thai. I am looking for that specific kit. Money is not an issue.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
-P

·
Registered
39 Posts
Has anyone had ANY luck with K-Speed in Thailand? I want to order the kit for 49,900 (Like $1500 USD) but I do not speak (or read) Thai. I am looking for that specific kit. Money is not an issue.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
-P
Hello Peter!

I ordered from k-speed and everything worked out very well!

Best you can do is, place your order and after u get your confirmation send them an email in english. They reply very fast and kind.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello Peter!

I ordered from k-speed and everything worked out very well!

Best you can do is, place your order and after u get your confirmation send them an email in english. They reply very fast and kind.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
Edit: U can turn the k-speed store into english in the top right corner!

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Edit: U can turn the k-speed store into english in the top right corner!
If that doesn't work, google translate! Or learn Thai, might be safest, can never be sure what you're saying to others with google translate...

·
Registered
46 Posts
i went on their site and added a few things to the cart and hit check out thinking that it would ask for address and then convert to USD. but it went strait to a "thank you for your order" page. then sent me an email with the billing instructions. i emailed them back and told them to cancel it and what had happened. they also have a few things on ebay for sale if you dont want the hassle of going through k-speed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts