Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Does anyone have a diagram or instructions on how to install the K-speed/Diablo Belly pan. I ordered it from Ebay and all the parts came but no instructions. I am including a picture of the kit I bought. Thanks in advance for help.

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
I'd be interested to know as well. about a month ago I emailed one of the sellers of that item/or the slightly shorter version that stops at the radiator cover. But I never heard back so didn't purchase anything

·
Registered
417 Posts
mine came with no instructions either. but its honestly really easy to put on. you'll need a screw driver 6mm Allen wrench and a 5mm i believe and a pair of pliers. just set the parts up next to the bike and you should be able to figure it out pretty easily. Good luck, sucks these Thai companies don't really have the common sense to include instructions but you got it for sure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
Does anyone have a diagram or instructions on how to install the K-speed/Diablo Belly pan. I ordered it from Ebay and all the parts came but no instructions. I am including a picture of the kit I bought. Thanks in advance for help.
hello Thomas. Did you succeed in assembling yours ? I just received mine and I am searching around for instructions without much success. Would you be able to share some pictures ? Also, is it normal that the package only comes with 8 screws ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
the brace fits beneath the motor there is a slot for the silver bolt to go in, thebrace were the hole is should be the brake pedel side of motor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts