Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Does anyone have a diagram or instructions on how to install the K-speed/Diablo Belly pan. I ordered it from Ebay and all the parts came but no instructions. I am including a picture of the kit I bought. Thanks in advance for help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'd be interested to know as well. about a month ago I emailed one of the sellers of that item/or the slightly shorter version that stops at the radiator cover. But I never heard back so didn't purchase anything

·
Registered
437 Posts
mine came with no instructions either. but its honestly really easy to put on. you'll need a screw driver 6mm Allen wrench and a 5mm i believe and a pair of pliers. just set the parts up next to the bike and you should be able to figure it out pretty easily. Good luck, sucks these Thai companies don't really have the common sense to include instructions but you got it for sure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
Does anyone have a diagram or instructions on how to install the K-speed/Diablo Belly pan. I ordered it from Ebay and all the parts came but no instructions. I am including a picture of the kit I bought. Thanks in advance for help.
hello Thomas. Did you succeed in assembling yours ? I just received mine and I am searching around for instructions without much success. Would you be able to share some pictures ? Also, is it normal that the package only comes with 8 screws ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
the brace fits beneath the motor there is a slot for the silver bolt to go in, thebrace were the hole is should be the brake pedel side of motor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok I was yet another person who googled "Honda Rebel 500 diablo belly pan installation" and found this forum when I was
trying to figure out where the *! %! that mysterious asymmetrical bracket goes. As a previous poster said, it's not hard to figure out, but THAT doesn't help when all you want are some answers. So here you go, guys. It goes here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Steps 2 & 3. Excuse the dirty rad cover. It was a rainy day.

Side note: the stock radiator cover that comes with the Rebel is a flimsy plastic one. Couldn't believe how cheap and nasty it looked when I took it off. Ideally you should install a stainless steel rad cover (like the one in the pic) before you put the belly pan on.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Steps 2 & 3. Excuse the dirty rad cover. It was a rainy day.

Side note: the stock radiator cover that comes with the Rebel is a flimsy plastic one. Couldn't believe how cheap and nasty it looked when I took it off. Ideally you should install a stainless steel rad cover (like the one in the pic) before you put the belly pan on.
FINALLY! i've been wanting to see directions like that for over a year LOL too bad I just went another route. will post pix once I'm done of course

·
Super Moderator
1,012 Posts
Not forgetting the connecting brackets are different for either 300 or 500, the latter being longer too.
I‘ve had numerous Thai made products for the Rebel and none of them had instructions other than the the H2C stuff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok I was yet another person who googled "Honda Rebel 500 diablo belly pan installation" and found this forum when I was View attachment 31963 trying to figure out where the *! %! that mysterious asymmetrical bracket goes. As a previous poster said, it's not hard to figure out, but THAT doesn't help when all you want are some answers. So here you go, guys. It goes here.
Thanks so much for this!!! I couldn’t for the life of me figure this one out!! It seems so simple once you know, right? BTW I have the same radiator cover!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts